Tax season is upon us and H&R Block has a great program that allows families to support the band while having their taxes prepared! Show the attached referral flier to an H & R Block or Block Advisors office. If you are a new client, the L.D. Bell Band Boosters will receive $20 when you have your taxes prepared and filed by one of their tax professionals! For students who work, H & R will file ...Read More → Share
Join us on Saturday, April 1 at Texas Star in Euless for the 6th Annual
BLUE RAIDER BAND GOLF CLASSIC
Registration is $99 per person or $396 per foursome and includes green fees, shared cart, gift bag, range balls and lunch from Abuelo’s. Plus, you’ll enjoy lots of fun extras like a longest drive, closest to the pin, putting contest, and other extras. All proceeds benefit the students of the L.D. Bell Blue Raider Band.
Enter online today at www.ldbellband.org/golf
Read More → Share
This Wednesday, February 8th, we will start taking sitting portraits in uniform with instruments for this year’s band yearbook. Parent volunteers will be on hand to provide The photography studio will be in the L. D. Bell band hall, upstairs in the IB room, to start taking pictures during band classes on Wednesday. They will stay until 6:00 pm on Wednesday for any guard members or students not currently enrolled in concert band. Those students can also be photographed during ...Read More → Share
We have Blue Raider Band logo Kong Tumblers available for sale! Please see the pdf form below for the order form.
• Those interested should print and use attached form and photo of tumbler to take orders for insulated tumblers with band logo
• Cost for tumblers is $25 (profit from first tumbler sold goes to the General Fund, subsequent tumblers sold will credit individual student account $10)
• PLEASE COLLECT MONEY UPFRONT – Submit completed order form(s) with payment no ...
Attention Senior Band Parents – Take this opportunity to highlight your senior in the 2016 L. D. Bell Football Program, a beautiful, full-color glossy magazine. This program is a great way to show-off your senior’s accomplishments and photos. It will be made available to the whole community all marching season and can be purchased as a keepsake to remember your child’s senior year.
Ads can be purchased for as little as $50 (see attached order form). Assistance in creating your ad ...Read More → Share
The first payment date ($160) for the 2016-17 Fee Payment Schedule is tomorrow, Tuesday, June 21. As a reminder, there are three ways to pay:
1. Bring cash or check payable to L.D. Bell Band to the band hall tomorrow evening from 6-7 pm.
2. Credit card payment via PayPal on the website (www.ldbellband.org/payments) Credit Card payments must add a 3% service charge.
3. Mail check to L.D. Bell Band, PO Box 255, Bedford, TX 76095